Water Damage & Flooded Basement Restoration Services
Call Now 877.767.2407Wednesday, March 29, 2023
GENERAL USES OF THE WEB SITE
FORBIDDEN USES OF THE WEB SITE
You agree to use the Web Site only to upload, post, send and receive content that is legal and proper and related to the purpose of the Web Site. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Web Site, you will not:
- Upload, post, send or receive any content, or otherwise use the Website, in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Upload, post, send or receive any content, or otherwise use the Website in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others, or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Upload, post, send, or receive any content or information that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing or embarrassing to another user or to any other person or entity.
- Upload post or send any incomplete, false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Impersonate another person, firm or corporation.
- Upload, post or send any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership," distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Send unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Delete or revise any material uploaded or posted by any other person or entity.
- Attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of uploading, posting or sending any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information, including by overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing" it.
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activity being conducted on the Web Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site's infrastructure.
- If you have a password that allows access to any non-public area of the Web Site, disclose to or share your password with any third party or use your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Web Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on the Web Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer, Mozilla Firefox).
- "Data mine".
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising, or in any way making up, any part of the Web Site.
- Access any content not intended for your use or log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Actions that contravene these prohibitions or that otherwise compromise the security of the Web Site or the Company's system or network may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate suspected compromises of its security, may take any action it deems necessary or appropriate in response to any contravention of these prohibitions or in response to security compromises, and may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such compromises and/or violations.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Web Site contains links to third-party web sites. These links are provided as a convenience to you. The Company does not control and is not responsible for the content of third-party web sites to which the Web Site may be linked, and does not make any representations regarding the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any of the content or other materials on such third-party web sites. The Company encourages you to exercise discretion while browsing the Internet and the Web Site. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
USER REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may receive. You are responsible for all uses of your password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your password.
You are solely responsible for the form and accuracy of any content or other communications you upload, post or send to or through the Web Site. The Company is under no obligation to upload, post or send any material you submit for such purpose or any purpose, and may remove any such material at any time in the Company's sole discretion. No compensation will be paid to you with respect to any content or communication that you submit to the Web Site.
The Company does not vouch for or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any user-submitted content or communications. You acknowledge that any reliance you place on such material will be at your own risk.
The Company acts as a passive conduit for the online display, transmission and distribution of user-submitted content and communications and has no obligation to and takes no responsibility for screening, monitoring or reviewing any such materials.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Web Site, including, but not limited to message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant the Company and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive, worldwide right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, publicly perform and publicly display (in whole or in part), and/or to incorporate such content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may now or ever exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license referred to above. You also hereby grant to any user of the Web Site the right and authority to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal, noncommercial use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Web Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, the Company cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on the Web Site, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the Company (and our agents and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
We are under no legal obligation to, and generally do not, control the content or communications provided by other users, which is made available through the Web Site. By its very nature, other user's content and communications may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Web Site.
The Materials may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Web Site or the Materials. Your use of the Web Site and the Materials is at your own risk.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the materials contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on the Web Site, nor the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed purchased, or obtained by you as a result of any advertisement or other information or offer on or in connection with the Web Site (the "Products"). You hereby acknowledge that any reliance you place upon any Products shall be at your sole risk.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make changes to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Web Site, the Materials and/or the Products.
THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS, THE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY LINKS.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LIMITATION OF COMPANY'S LIABILITY
The aggregate liability of the Company to you for all claims arising from the Web Site and/or the use of the Materials or Products is limited to $100.
Complete the form and
get a call back
--- OR ---
Call our 24/7 Hotline and speak with a live agent now!
Important To Read
How to Tell if Hurricane Sandy Totaled Your Vehicle
How to File an Insurance Claim on a Flooded Car
10 Most Nasty Flooded Basement Disasters In 2020
Solutions to Basement Flooding