Call Now (877) 767-2407Thursday, March 05, 2015
Water Damage ? Start Here!
24/7 Free Phone Consultation and Damage analysis
Save time and you can save everything. Don't waste time speaking with messaging services. Contact RestorationSOS® and speak with a live damage consultant now. Simply complete the Emergency Form above and a professional damage consultant will contact you within seconds for a free consultation and damage Analysis!
Get Back To Normal... Fast!
Local RestorationSOS® teams are on call 24/7 and are ready to be onsite within 60 minutes.
Restoration and Cleanup Include:
- Initial free phone consultation
- Comprehensive damage assessment
- Thorough water extraction and removal of excess moisture
- Complete indoor air quality and humidity control
- Disinfection & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Sanitation & Deodorization
Hi-tech drying equipment:
- Submersible pumps for high level water
- Truck-mounted and portable units for quick water extraction
- Heavy-duty dehumidifiers and high-speed air circulators for complete humidity control
Take the proactive approach and follow these three simple steps towards regaining control over the situation and resolving your water damage problem.
1. Put safety first to protect yourself and your family from injuries or infections.
2. Secure your home and personal belongings from further damage.
3. Contact RestorationSOS® for a free consultation and damage analysis. Complete the Emergency Form above or call 1-877-767-2407.
For local water damage restoration services in your area, choose a state below or complete the Emergency Form above:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Floods are the second most common of all natural disasters. Most communities in the United States have experienced some kind of flooding, after spring rains, heavy thunderstorms, or winter snow thaws.
According to FEMA statistics, more than 378 million dollars were paid to West Virginia flood insurance policy holders since 1978. An average of about 12 million dollars per year in damages, caused by floods and water.
These statistics do not include uncovered damages and damages caused to uninsured property owners.
Did You Know?
All RestorationSOS® Teams are fully licensed and insured.
RestorationSOS® can bill all restoration costs directly to your insurance company.
RestorationSOS® is a nationwide network of water damage restoration experts.
6 Steps Towards Guaranteed Satisfaction
1. Immediate Response to Your Loss
2. Free Damage Consultation & Analysis
3. Written Estimates Including Costs Breakdown
4. Professionalism, Experience, Integrity
5. Job Completion On Or Before Schedule
6. Direct Insurance Billing
Knowledge is the key for a smooth recovery. The RestorationSOS.com Education Center is the most comprehensive web resource for water damage prevention, assessment, control, and recovery.
When recovering from sewage, smoke, fire, mold & mildew, or flood & water damage, you want your home or business restored and cleaned fast.
RestorationSOS® is getting it done, faster!
At RestorationSOS®, we understand that disasters can strike any time and without warning. For that reason, our services are available 24/7 and all restoration teams are ready to be onsite within 60 minutes.
From comprehensive damage assessment to a thorough cleanup, our experts will accompany you through the restoration process and help you get back to normal ASAP. And yes, the bill is sent directly to your insurance company.
Start Now! Complete the form or call 1-877-SOS-2407
Resources & Links
West Virginia State License Board
State license required for jobs over $1,000 (labor & materials)
West Virginia Division of Labor