Call Now (877) 767-2407Thursday, April 19, 2018
Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions applicable to the RestorationSOS® Resolution Process and Limited Service Guarantee. By using the RestorationSOS® services, you agree that you are bound by the following terms and conditions, as well as the general Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, you may contact us at email@example.com.
RESOLUTION PROCESS AND LIMITED SERVICE GUARANTEE
To be eligible for the Resolution Process and the Limited Service Guarantee, you must be a consumer of RestorationSOS®, bound by our general Terms and Conditions, and have used a RestorationSOS® Member who you learned about through the RestorationSOS® service pursuant to a qualified service request.
You must also have entered into a written contract or agreement with the RestorationSOS® Member within 30 days from the date that your service or job was completed. The Resolution Process and Limited Service Guarantee are not applicable under the following circumstances:
1. Work that is performed without a written contract or agreement signed by both parties;
2. For work performed by someone other than a RestorationSOS® Member.
3. For any materials, equipment appliances or other machinery, whether or not provided by you or the RestorationSOS® Member;
4. For work altered by you or any other party except the RestorationSOS® Member.
5. For work that extends beyond the scope or description of the original Service Request you submitted to RestorationSOS®.
6. For work required following a new event / loss that was not initially included in the scope or description of the original Service Request you submitted to RestorationSOS®.
7. If you have not contacted RestorationSOS® customer service via phone, e-mail, letter, fax, or online "live chat" within 30 days following service or job completion.
RestorationSOS® takes all complaints against our Members seriously. To initiate the Resolution Process, we request that all complaints be thoroughly and accurately documented in writing and copies of all related documents, including original signed contracts or agreements, evidence of payments, signed change orders, etc. be provided up front. Should you choose to lodge a written complaint against a RestorationSOS® Member you are acknowledging that RestorationSOS® may share your complaint with the Member. All consumer complaints related to a RestorationSOS® service request that are provided to RestorationSOS® are recorded and added to the Member's file for evaluation purposes and the Member is notified so that they can, if applicable, correct their practices to conform to scope or description of the original Service Request you submitted to RestorationSOS's performance pledge.
Our experience shows that in most cases, communication between you and the Member can resolve most problems. RestorationSOS® will, at the request of a Consumer or a Member, attempt to contact the other party and relay specific concerns related to a RestorationSOS® service request. In the past, RestorationSOS® has been able to successfully act as a neutral third party in such disputes because all contracts are directly between the Consumer and the Member. We will endeavor to help both parties reach a mutually acceptable resolution to any disputes. RestorationSOS® is not responsible or liable to either the Consumer or the Member if a mutually acceptable resolution is not reached.
3rd Party Evaluation:
Based on having initiated a proper Resolution Process, including the Consumer's provision of all required documentation, and in the event that a Consumer and a Member have irreconcilable differences and are still unable or unwilling to agree upon a resolution, RestorationSOS® may elect to have another RestorationSOS® Member (“Reviewing Member”) inspect the service or project, potentially including a job site visit and interviewing the Consumer, and render their opinion to RestorationSOS® as it relates to the workmanship and service of the original Member. If RestorationSOS® chooses to employ this approach, which is solely at scope or description of the original Service Request you submitted to RestorationSOS’s discretion, then the Consumer must make every effort to accommodate such a visit and provide complete and accurate information to the Reviewing Member.
Limited Service Guarantee
In the event that a Consumer and a Member have irreconcilable differences and are still unable or unwilling to agree upon a resolution, the Consumer may be eligible for the Limited Service Guarantee. To be eligible for the Limited Service Guarantee, the Consumer has to:
1. Have provided accurate and truthful information via the service request;
2. Have entered into a signed (by both parties) written contract or agreement for service or project consistent with that described in the service request, with a Member that the Consumer learned about through the RestorationSOS® service;
3. Have supplied RestorationSOS® with a written complaint regarding the Member's workmanship or service and provided all required documentation;
4. Have complied with any request by RestorationSOS® for a 3rd Party Evaluation;
5. Be willing to have another RestorationSOS® Member complete the contracted work if possible or remedy the work in dispute;
6. Have met all requirements described herein.
In the event that all above conditions are met by the Consumer, RestorationSOS® may grant the Consumer the Limited Service Guarantee in an amount equal to the Consumer's actual out of pocket monetary losses, such amount not to exceed $1,000 USD. RestorationSOS® can choose whether to have another RestorationSOS® Member ("Remedy Member") provide service to remedy the workmanship or services in dispute, in such case RestorationSOS® will pay the Remedy Member directly, or pay the Limited Service Guarantee award in cash to the Consumer. RestorationSOS® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the form of the Limited Service Guarantee award.
Complete the form and
get a call back
--- OR ---
Call our Hotline and
speak with us now!